1 - ENTITY
• Company name: CREACIONES CORDON, S.L (henceforth, “THE COMPANY”)
• NIF: B- 96249628
• Registered office: C/ Els Torners, 25 Pol. Ind. Els Mollons CP 46.970 ALACUAS (Valencia)
• Registry information BORME, Registro Mercantil de VALENCIA T 4767, L 2077, F 149, S 8, H V 31931, I/A 3 (27.09.04)
2 – INFORMATION AND CONSENT
3 – TO WHICH END WILL THE COMPANY USE THE USER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The personal information given by the user will be utilized with the following intentions:
• Providing with the contracted service, maintaining the contractual relationships and conducting satisfaction surveys.
• Address and answer any request, complain, reclamation or consults conducted by the User.
• Sending commercial communications about products or services commercialized by THE COMPANY by electronic and/or conventional means.
• CCTV recording in our premises to guarantee security and control of the workforce.
4 – FOR HOW LONG WILL THE COMPANY HAVE THE USER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The User’s personal information related with any contractual relationship will be stored to that end during the duration of the contract, and after that, during the time required by Law until the responsibilities derived from the contract are exhausted. Regarding commercial communications, THE COMPANY will have the user’s information until they explicitly oppose.
Regarding CCTV recordings, the images will be stored during 30 days, and will be automatically deleted after that time.
5 – WHICH INFORMATION WILL THE COMPANY USE?
THE COMPANY will have the following categories of User information:
• Identificative information: Name, Surname, ID, images.
• Contact information: Address, e-mail address, phone number and company name.
6 – WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE USER DATA USAGE?
THE COMPANY’s user data usage for commercial communications, administrative purposes, fiscality or satisfaction surveys is based on the COMPANY’s lawful interest conforming with the GDPR. As for CCTV, the legitimacy will follow the Article 6.1.e of the GPDR: Abiding with a mission of public interest.
7 – TO WHICH THIRD PARTY WILL BE THE USER’S INFORMATION BE COMMUNICATED?
The User’s information will be ony communicated to Public Authorities in the events stated by Law.
8 – COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the finalities of THE COMPANY’s usage of personal information provided by the Users is to send them commercial communications by electronic and/or conventional means, with information regarding the products services, promotions, special offers, events, or news relevant to the Users. Any of these communications will only be sent to those Users that did not manifest their negative to receive them.
If the user wants to stop receiving such commercial or promotional communications from THE COMPANY they can request a termination of the service by sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or with the link in the footer of the promotional e-mails.
9 – EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User can write a letter to CREACIONES CORDON, S.L Departamento de Atención al Cliente – Protección de datos, C/ Els Torners, 25 Pol. Ind. Els Mollons CP 46.970 ALACUAS (Valencia) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference “Data Protection”, attaching a copy of their personal ID card, at any time and free of charge, to:
• Revoke any given consent.
• Know if THE COMPANY is using their personal information or not.
• Access their personal data.
• Rectify incomplete or wrong information.
• Request the deletion of their data when, amongst other reason, the information is no longer necessary for the ends that they were collected.
• Getting from THE COMPANY a limitation of the data usage when any of the GDPR conditions is met.
• Requesting the portability of their information.
• Make a claim to the Spanish Agency of Data Protection https://www.agpd.es, when the User thinks that THE COMPANY has infringed the rights that are recognized to them in the data protection regulations.
Notwithstanding, the user will be able to contact the COMPANY through: email@example.com
10 – SECURITY MEASURES
THE COMPANY will deal with the User’s information with the utmost confidentiality and upholding the obligation to secrecy to them, according with the previsions made in the applicable regulations, and enforcing to this effect any technical and organizational measures necessary that guarantee their information’s security and avoid their alteration, loss, unauthorized access, considering the current state of technology, the stored data’s nature and the risk to which they are exposed.
11 - CHANGES